Newland Manor is nestled in the idyllic Buckinghamshire Countryside. It is the prefect-wedding venue for couples melding romance, history, grace and elegance in what we believe is a one of a kind wedding paradise. Dating back to the 17th century it is a magnificent Manor House in a stunning country setting and with beautiful walled gardens. This well-maintained country estate pairs elegance with refined glamour and can be found within easy reach of London, Oxford and Reading. Situated in 250 acres of picturesque parkland, events at Newland Manor always provide a memorable experience. With its sweeping driveway and superb Manor House, you can be assured of a truly unique and spectacular experience, whatever the Event, be it a Wedding or Corporate Event, Private Party or even On-Location Filming.
Newland Manor is licensed for Civil Marriages and Partnerships. Our handsome wood-panelled public rooms are not just perfect for Civil Weddings but are also ideal for Corporate Meetings and Exhibitions.
Each of our unique styled function rooms are named after a precious gemstones, furnished in rich fabrics and velvets. Please see below the capacity:
- Garnet Lobby 110 capacity – The Garnet Lobby provides the perfect welcome setting for any special occasion. With its regal colours and plush soft furnishing, there is no better way to let your guests know that they are about to experience a spectacular event at our venue.
- Diamond Suite 110 capacity – Licensed for Civil Ceremonies, the many windows allow sunshine to brighten the room with light. The room looks complete for a civil ceremony.
- Ruby Room 140 capacity – Also licensed for Civil Ceremonies. With it high ceilings and views of Newland Manor gardens. This room can alternatively be used for Tea and Coffee or to be enjoyed as Lunch/dinner for an intimate number of 70 guests.
- White Diamond Suite – It is perfect for weddings and pre-reception drinks. In this outdoor structure we can ensure that all guest would stay warm and comfortable
- Black Diamond Suite – It is perfect for all Receptions. Giving a glamorous evening touch all your guest won’t forget.
With 250 acres of parkland on our doorstep, outdoor adventure themed events are also catered for, so whether you are planning a team-building corporate retreat or an elegant private party, Newland Manor has both the flexibility, the character and charm to suit your requirements.
Located at Chalfont St Giles, Newland Manor is only 15 miles from London and benefits from excellent rail, underground and motorway links being only minutes from junctions 17 or 18 of the M25 and very close to the M1, A40 and M40. We have extensive parking for cars and coaches.